[3830] RTTY Roundup W4GV Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 5 20:57:15 EST 2014

                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: W4GV
Operator(s): W4GV
Station: W4GV

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: FL

Total:  645  State/Prov = 53  Countries = 45  Total Score = 63,210

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

Thanks to all for the Q's and perseverance.

First ever RTTY contact was last year and I've been a ham for almost 52 years..
 Guess I'm getting the hang of it. More than tripled last year's score, almost
tripled the QSOs, and got more states/provinces and countries.  Was hoping for
better propagation with the SFI soaring but not to be.  Good amount of
activity.  40M was the workhorse band for me.

Station - FTDX-9000D, SPE Expert 2K-FA Amplifier, PalStar HF-Auto Antenna
Tuner, microHAM DigiKeyer II, Mosley Pro-67B @ 40 feet, 2 crossed 80 meter
dipoles @ 30 to 50 feet, Writelog Ver 11.15A w/ MMTTY