[3830] RTTY Roundup VA2UP Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 5 22:56:54 EST 2014

                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: VA2UP
Operator(s): VA2UP
Station: VA2UP

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Lasalle

Total: 2107  State/Prov = 55  Countries = 66  Total Score = 254,947

Club: Contest Group du Quebec

Comments:

With conditions expected to be good, I thought this could be the year to give a
shot at Don's world record... yeah right! ha ha
So I gave what I had to make this my best Roundup to date and although I didn't
make it to the final goal, well I'm very happy to have come close at least. The
killer this time were the mults. I had a rough time finding them and ended up
with  4 less than last year but with 500 more Qs.
A few spare comments may include: reading the rules should be a MUST before
entering a contest ( I had a few stations asking me for a number instead of QC
and after my 3rd repeat I gave up). Some stations are really W I D E! Maybe we
should let them know? And last but not least: if you are a mult you should
always make sure you call me before the contest ends!
HNY all and thanks for the fun.  73, Fabi va2up