[3830] RTTY Roundup W1AW/4(@AA4NC) M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jan 6 11:12:18 EST 2014

                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: W1AW/4
Operator(s): W4TMO AA4NC
Station: AA4NC

Class: M/S HP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs):

Total: 1627  State/Prov = 57  Countries = 59  Total Score = 188,732

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

NOTE: At the request of the ARRL, this is being sent in as a Checklog.

We have been having a great time using the W1AW/4 call for the ARRL's
Centennial celebration this week here in North Carolina. Jim (W4TMO) and I
operated the RTTY Roundup as a non-competitive entry just to hand out more W1AW
QSOs. Jim did the majority of the operating, and we had a good time in between
watching NC State basketball and NFL playoff football on TV.

Happy New Year to all!

73,

Will AA4NC