[3830] RTTY Roundup WI9WI Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jan 6 12:53:40 EST 2014

                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: WI9WI
Operator(s): WI9WI
Station: WI9WI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Madison, WI

Total:  402  State/Prov = 50  Countries = 31  Total Score = 32,562

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

As others have noted, in spite of the high flux, conditions were not what one
would expect. I thought Sunday was better than Saturday. Forty was very long
Saturday night, I suppose from high absorbtion. Managed to miss 6 states, the
usual suspects, plus Michigan of all things. There seemed to be a paucity of DX
except for Italy. About 50/50 running and S&P.

Gear:
K3 + Tokyo HL-550 running about 250 watts.
C-3S at 30 ft
Dipole at 20 ft for 40 and 80

Thanks for all the QSOs.

73