[3830] RTTY Roundup AI9T Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jan 6 19:22:00 EST 2014

                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: AI9T
Operator(s): AI9T
Station: AI9T

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: IL

Total: 1556  State/Prov = 59  Countries = 67  Total Score = 196,056

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

I am a little disappointed with my score this year. Total Q's were down about
150 or so from last year and my multipliers were down 5. Had a few problems
with my radio/logging setup this year trying something new. Thought I had it
tested well but NOT. Probably cost me a 100 Q' or or more.

The weather also played a major role. Freezing rain before over 10+ inches of
snow with wind gust of 35 to 40. Something either froze or broke in my Ham IV
and I could not keep the beam in one place.

At least we didn't loose power like a lot of folks in my area. We did loose
internet at some point yesterday and it has finally just now came back up.

Worked a lot of SMC members.

Thanks to all for the Q's

73

Steve AI9T