[3830] TBDC N6KI(@NX6T) Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Jan 7 03:35:40 EST 2014

                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: N6KI
Operator(s): N6KI
Station: NX6T

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: SDG

Total:  QSOs = 150  Total Score = 680

Club: San Diego Contest Club

Comments:

Got a late start finally at 9 pm after a late arrival at portable site and
getting  antenna and gear set up. Was very tired from previous day of really
hard work and after 3.5 hours and not much response CQing and S&Ping at
12:30 AM early Sunday morning I threw in the towel. Conditions seemed mediocre
though there wasn't much local noise. No JA, VK or ZL, but maybe they were on
after I quit. Best DX was CE1/K7CA and couple stns in Pacific ans Mexico. 73 de
Dennis N6KI