[3830] CWopsT WD0T LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Jan 8 23:23:31 EST 2014

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Jan 9

Call: WD0T
Operator(s): WD0T
Station: WD0T

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SD

  160:   5      0
   80:  31     17
   40:  44     44
Total:  80     61  Total Score = 4,880

This is great for this little station!! You guys have the BEST ears, my sig on
80 and 160 has to be at the Qrp level or lower with this antenna!

Had great fun on 40m didn't want to leave, so stayed there longer!  I figured
80m would be bad with the disturbance, but I figured wrong!! It was great also,
FB signals, even guys who answered my CQ's!

160 was OK, but only a few mins there..

Great to work the brothers CWT, what a GREAT group of guys!  Nice to now hear
N3QE brother Tim, AA7V bro Steve, and MANY others, a few new calls without
numbers, , which is GREAT, this is truly a fun event along with NS on Thursday
nites!

Did this one from home, old rig, low antenna:

TS940S/AT , Dentron 300w tuner, 200ft per leg VEE Beam with feedpoint at 25ft
and ends at 6ft up..  Cloud burner, but works well!  I single end feed it on
80/ 160m.  Writelog with laptop..

Thanks again for fun, 73 God Bless! Todd WD0T