[3830] CWopsT K4BAI HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Jan 9 09:29:53 EST 2014

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Jan 9

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA/USA
Operating Time (hrs): 0:51

  160:  10      3
   80:  37     27
   40:  35     35
   20:   0      0
   15:   0      0
   10:   0      0
-------------------
Total:  82     65  Total Score = 5,330

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

FT1000MP, Alpha 78, 1 KW, dipole, inverted vee, tee vertical.  Was NCS of state
traffic net at 0300Z and lost a little more time because I hadn't already set
up the logging program.  Missed the first nine minutes.  By that time, there
were no signals on 20M.  40M was long.  80 and 160M were very good.  Stations
worked outside US/VE were EA8OM and CO8CY on 40 and F6HKA on 80M.  Non-members
included:
K1BG, KA7T, KV4QS, and VE2BZO.  Hope to work you all in NAQP CW this Saturday.
On Sunday, hope to work many of you in the SKCC Weekend Sprintathon. From 1630Z
until 2400Z on Sunday, I'll be signing K3Y/4, the SKCC Anniversary Call.

73, John, K4BAI.