[3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad K7SS QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Jan 9 23:17:01 EST 2014

                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Jan 10

Call: K7SS
Operator(s): K7SS
Station: K7SS

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: wa
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:   2      2
   80:   4      4
   40:  23     15
   20:   2      2
Total:  31     23  Total Score = 713

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

Thought I would give it a go w/ Q power tonite.. just for fun.

20m besides neighbor W7OM, worked only KZ5D in LA, while my neighbor RodWA
worked two MS stns..   we are 6 blocks apart and he works 2 MS, no LA, and i
work LA and no MS...
we both have tribanders at pretty much the same height too. go figure.

40m was loaded with many worked and many missed. lots more zigging w/ 5w.  and
zagging too.  heard and missed: K7SV, K0AD, W0BH, K0PC, W4AU, NM5M, KZ5D,
W7WHY, and probably a few more.

80m highlight was working WD0T who must have super ears..

160m great ears award also to N6ZFO.

and the proverbial rubber clock uncounted QSO with N6RO right after the end,
which we do just for fun. (an old tradition)

all in all a good time...as always.

73
DanWA K7SS