[3830] NAQP CW K5AF Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 12 06:14:40 EST 2014

                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: K5AF
Operator(s): K5AF
Station: K5AF

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TX

   10:    7     6
-------------------
Total:  509   178  Total Score = 90,602

Club:

Team:

Comments:

I had planned to do just a few hours, and just used one radio.  I spent some
time shopping with the XYL in the afternoon, so was late getting started. 15M
sounded good at my 19Z start, but from what others are posting, it wasn't good
for long.  I don't think I've ever had 80M numbers like this year, the band
kept producing decent rates despite a lot of QRN, and I came close to beating
my 20M score.

The contest seemed quite relaxed with seemingly plenty of room on the bands.
160M was amazing for the short time I spent there.  Thanks to all for a great
contest!