[3830] NAQP CW WB9JPS M/2 LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 12 11:10:14 EST 2014

                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: WB9JPS
Operator(s): WB9JPS
Station: WB9JPS

Class: M/2 LP
QTH: Livermore, CA

  160:    0     0
Total:  360   146  Total Score = 52,560

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

Rig: TS-590 and KPA-500 set to a cool 100W. Low dipole and vertical. N1MM
logging. Spotting, because I can and I don't care, so I'm M/2.

Didn't think I would operate at all, having vertigo for the last two weeks and
watching the world spin around me. It was like running my rig on a carnival
ride. Turns out I could have joined one of the teams but didn't know if I could
sit up long enough to be useful. Anyway, NAQP sure is a fun and easy contest for
us part-timers. Glad to contribute to NCCC as always.

Wouff Hong award goes to KE0UI for having is auto-keyer stuck calling CQ for
several hours on 7035.