[3830] NAQP CW W1NN Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 12 11:44:39 EST 2014

                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: W1NN
Operator(s): W1NN
Station: W1NN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: OH

Total:  923   213  Total Score = 196,599

Club: North Coast Contesters

Team: NCC/MRRC Team 1

Comments:

Good rates and good participation throughout.  QRN on 80 was a bummer and made
operating there real work.  I thought 160 might be worse but it actually seemed
to be better.  Too bad about 40.  It sounded good early on but someone threw a
switch and it went very long.  How many contests are there where you make more
contacts on 160 than 40?

Ended up with nearly 200 more contacts than last January when I was operating
remote.  It really helps to have two radios in this contest.

73, Hal W1NN
Not remote in JA for a change