[3830] NAQP CW K6NR Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 12 16:37:30 EST 2014

                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: K6NR
Operator(s): K6NR
Station: K6NR

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA

Total:  822   215  Total Score = 176,730

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Team: SCCC #1

Comments:

Great contest as usual -- band conditions were decent although 10 meter
propagation was long, skipping over important states (like Texas!). Most
challenging was my local QRN, however.  I made the mistake of taking some of my
off period while 20 was open -- wanted to setup another receiving antenna.  That
reduced my QSOs there, since the band was not open much after sunset.

See you next time,

  Dana