[3830] NAQP CW NN4K Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jan 13 00:26:02 EST 2014

                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: NN4K
Operator(s): NN4K
Station: NN4K

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA

  160:    0     0
   80:  117    41
   40:    0     0
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  193    69  Total Score = 13,317

Club: South East Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

SECC #3

My 40 meter antenna wasn't working right so I skipped that band. Based on
reading other reports, 40 wasn't missed that much. I had planned to operate all
10 hours but I ended up with six hours after the first four hours were needed
for home priorities. Thanks for all the Qs and it's always fun to contact
familiar calls plus new ones. I have been using Mac, a nickname, to shorten the
exchange and I hope I didn't confuse anyone who also know me by Vaden. I plan to
use Mac in all contests in 2014 and beyond. I ran HP this time with my FT2000,
Alpha 78 and yagi or doublet at 40 ft. Lot of fun and hope to improve my scores
this year. 73