[3830] NAQP SSB AA4FU Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 19 01:08:42 EST 2014

                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: AA4FU
Operator(s): AA4FU
Station: AA4FU

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NC

  160:    2     2
   10:   11     6
-------------------
Total:  170    90  Total Score = 15,300

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team:

Comments:

Suppose to be in PVRC NC East Team 1, but not in the pull down.

Didn't spend a lot of time in this one.  Worked all west coast stations on 10
& 15 early.  Got on for another hour between around 4PM and worked several
East coast stations on 20 and 40m.  I thought I would get a lot of West coast
on 40m later, but when I got back on around 8PM it was still fairly short and
only heard a few from the west coast.  80m was good, but not much heard west of
Texas.  My antenna for 160m doesn't work very good above 1.840, so only managed
to work W4MR by cranking down the power to avoid High SWR warning and K1ZZI who
was close enough to 1.84 for the SWR to stay reasonable.

73,
Alan - AA4FU