[3830] NAQP SSB WW1USA(W0AO) Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 19 02:07:29 EST 2014

                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: WW1USA
Operator(s): W0AO
Station: W0AO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MO

  160:    7     5
Total:  142    80  Total Score = 11,360

Club:

Team:

Comments:

This is the Radio Club of the National World War I Museum in Kansas City, MO.
The
name I used in the contest (Blackjack) was for General John J. Pershing whose
nickname was Black Jack.  He led the American Expeditionary Forces in World War
I.
Look for WW1USA on the air as we comemorate the centennial of World War I
events.
See us on the web at http://ww1usa.org/
Thanks for the QSO's and I apologize to those who had trouble logging the long
name.  I guess it wouldn't fit in some logging programs.