[3830] ARRL Jan VHF K3TUF Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Jan 22 13:33:05 EST 2014

                    ARRL January VHF Sweepstakes

Call: K3TUF
Operator(s): K3TUF
Station: K3TUF

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: EPA

  1.2:   49    11
  2.3:   27     6
  3.4:   21     6
  5.7:   16     5
  10G:   10     5
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  643   143  Total Score = 231,088

Club: Mt Airy VHF Radio Club

Comments:

Set out to have fun, and it was fun.  Score was down from last year, couldn't
break the 700 qso mark like I did last year.  Actually on Sunday afternoon I
thought I might miss the 600 mark, but fortunately the evening was quite busy.
Thanks to all the rovers who braved the elements and went out to give out
points.
Managed to work 52 members of our local club, the Packrats.  They were
responsible for 44% of my contacts.  Where would I be without them :-)
Thankful that the equipment all worked solid, but just weren't as many contacts
as I would have liked.
Now on to preparing for the ARRL DX pair of HF contests.
73,
Phil K3TUF