[3830] CQ160 CW W0DLE Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 26 09:11:51 EST 2014

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: W0DLE
Operator(s): W0DLE
Station: W0DLE

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CO

Total:  QSOs = 531  State/Prov = 54  Countries = 7  Total Score = 73,932

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

Only a part time effort possible this time. Minimal DX heard and worked the time
I was on. Most of the weekend I packed for my mini-DX-pedition to HS land. I
plan to participate in the ARRL CW DX test from there. I will be active from
the E20AE Club Station near Bangkok or maybe on my own with my new call HS0ZLO.
In Thailand, plans are often undetermined until the last minute. Thailand is a
great place to escape the "global warming" effect currently taking
place in the US.

73,

Chuck
W0DLE