[3830] CQ160 CW K0VXU Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 26 12:15:15 EST 2014

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: K0VXU
Operator(s): K0VXU
Station: K0VXU

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: KS
Operating Time (hrs): 15:14

Total:  QSOs = 677  State/Prov = 58  Countries = 19  Total Score = 123,816

Club: Kansas City Contest Club

Comments:

IC-746PRO/TL-922A, Inverted L, shortened Beverage

This one is always fun and challenging. Conditions didn't seem all that bad but
they weren't as good in years past.  I had 47 of the states in the first 5 hours
but finally got North Dakota early Sunday morning.  Surprisingly, I didn't hear
a VE5 - normally a cakewalk from here.  DX-wise I just didn't hear them
although others seemed to be working them fine.  The Beverage suffered some
problem recently that rendered it unusable.

Thanks to all who pulled me out of the noise.  And thanks to all for the
QSO's.

See you next year.

73,
Russ - K0VXU