[3830] BARTG Sprint W0LSD SO Expert HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 26 12:39:53 EST 2014

                    BARTG RTTY Sprint

Call: W0LSD
Operator(s): W0LSD
Station: W0LSD

Class: SO Expert HP
QTH: CO

Total:  876  Mults = 82  Continents = 6  Total Score = 430,992

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

The starting time of 5am MST makes it tough to get off to a rousing start!
Activity 40 and 80 is pretty slow, at that time of the day (i.e. 30 Qs in 1.5
hours!) and we can only watch the East Coast having a blast working EU. hi Not
much again on 10. Did some CQing but poor runs. Looks like it is a mult chasing
band only. Still RF in shack causing some weird computer hangups.. sorry for any
delays I might have caused. On to WPX...