[3830] UBA SSB OT7A/P M/S LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 26 15:19:23 EST 2014

                    UBA DX Contest, SSB

Call: OT7A/P
Operator(s): ON4AWT ON5RZ ON7DS
Station: OT7A

Class: M/S LP
QTH: Beffe

   10:   16     6
-------------------
Total:  405   108  Total Score = 98,280

After 3 years of activating the callsign SI9AM in the North of Sweden we decided
to activate the province of Luxembourg with the LU multiplier. It was a moderate
succes with the antennes on hand which were a FD4 and 43-feet multiband
vertical. Other 20/15/10 antenna's were vertical and horizontal dipoles.
10 meter was not what expected. 15 opened up worldwide nicely just after noon
localy. 20 was a good all-round performer while 40 meter was no good for local
stations - US an +1600 km was a ok. 80 meter was quiet. We tried to beat the
100000 points but just did not made it ;-)