[3830] CQ160 CW K5TR Single Op Assisted HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 26 15:29:23 EST 2014

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: K5TR
Operator(s): K5TR
Station: K5TR

Class: Single Op Assisted HP
QTH: Texas
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  QSOs = 650  State/Prov = 56  Countries = 36  Total Score = 180,964

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

I had very relaxing time at the station this weekend.  Worked at the contest on
and off.  Did not get on until 0200z the first night and took a break to sleep.
Mainly did a lot of S&P with some CQing here and there.  Worked about 35 JA
stations the first day.  NH0Z checked in this morning to my CQ but only one
JA station.

The only US state I missed was MT.  I think I was sleeping when N9RV was on the
band.  I also missed VE5, VY1, VE8, VO1 and VO2. Thanks for the contacts nice
to check in with many friends on top band.