[3830] CQ160 CW OU2V(OZ1FJB) Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 26 17:31:41 EST 2014

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: OU2V
Operator(s): OZ1FJB
Station: OU2V

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: JO55si
Operating Time (hrs): 21:15

Total:  QSOs = 909  State/Prov = 6  Countries = 46  Total Score = 244,660

Soapbox         : This was really a nice contest. Time is nice to split up so
you can sleep and relax during the day, and they contest in the night. Hard to
find space here in eu, since many callers, so fit in between, and get kicked on
a few times. First contest with my new modified Kenwood TS-930 with uP-unit from
Piexx, this sure gives the old radio a feeling of a newborn radio. Fully
controled via the contest-sortware via RS-232. My first atempt in this contest
a few years ago, was not more than 50 stations in the log, but this time a lot
more.