[3830] CQ160 CW N4PN(@W8JI) Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 26 19:47:19 EST 2014

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: N4PN
Operator(s): N4PN
Station: W8JI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA

Total:  QSOs = 1485  State/Prov = 58  Countries = 64  Total Score = 702,598

Club: Georgia Contest Group

Comments:

Thanks to Tom, W8JI, for once again letting me operate from his great station.
Everything worked to perfection.....
Saturday night much better from here than Friday night...
No JA's on Saturday morning, but 28 on Sunday morning along with RW0CF, KH2,
and VE5ZX (who finished VE except for VO/VE8)...
135 - 10 pointers first night -- 176 10 pointers second night...Best ever!
Thanks to all who made into the log...it was a lot of fun...
Special thanks to a bunch of friends who showed up late on Sunday afternoon
to get me over the 700K "hump"..like AE1T, NJ1F, K4AB, WT4PF, and
last entry,
Bill, W1WBB...
73, Paul, N4PN (at W8JI)