[3830] CQ160 CW N2CU Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 26 20:19:04 EST 2014

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: N2CU
Operator(s): N2CU
Station: N2CU

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NY

Total:  QSOs = 300  State/Prov = 43  Countries = 23  Total Score = 54,780

Club: North Coast Contesters

Comments:

A few hours of operating on the second night and morning. First 1/2 hour I ran
for 98 QSOs, did a bunch of S&P, and then ran Sunday morning for 1/2 hour
and 111 QSOs. No JA heard and other Pacific were very weak. Normally I would
have operated more seriously but had other things going on Friday and Saturday.
Conditions not great anyway, as expected for this part of the solar cycle.

LOTS of clicky stations! Really, guys?

K3, L7 @ 1kW, 46' Inv. L, K9AY loops, N1MM.

73,
Tom N2CU <><