[3830] CQ160 CW ON9CC Multi-Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jan 27 02:41:29 EST 2014

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: ON9CC
Operator(s): ON9CC PC5A
Station: ON9CC

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: JO20ws

Total:  QSOs = 1199  State/Prov = 32  Countries = 73  Total Score = 720,825

Conditions to the US were down and we've missed last years spectacular sunrise
opening to the Western states. Hence not to many W/VE StP wkd this year.

But for 3 years we had been struggling (and not succeeding) to get CE1/K7CA in
the log ... but this year we did :-) ... guess the new vertical played it's
part in this.

We've also had more luck to the east were on sunday evening we were able to
work about 30 JA's, 2 VK's and HS. Missed the XW though due to the enormous
pile-up.

Main thing: we had a lot of fun again!

Thanks for all QSO's.
All QSO's have been recorded, so if you want a copy just sent me an e-mail.

73
Frank ON9CC & Aurelio PC5A