[3830] CQ160 CW 3V8BB(KF5EYY) Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jan 27 15:38:46 EST 2014

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: 3V8BB
Operator(s): KF5EYY
Station: 3V8BB

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Tunis
Operating Time (hrs): 17h11

Total:  QSOs = 847  State/Prov = 11  Countries = 52  Total Score = 532,665

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

Weekend nights were raining in Tunis and the band was so noisy... Using the TX
inverted-V for listening made me a real "deaf"!
Having an RX Antenna for this contest was a learnt lesson from last year's
participation... Now it's a must without it I won't operate WW 160!

Most of the QSOs were done in the first night then condx went down in the
second night... The band was far from being open... 96% of the QSOs were with
Europe... 14 W/VE stations worked compared to over 140 last year...

I had to drive 300km back home so I didn't feel so motivated to operate the
third night with 20 Q/h rate!

The full contest is recorded. You may listen to your QSO with 3V8BB on my site
below.

73

Ash 3V8BB/KF5EYY
www.kf5eyy.info