[3830] CQ160 CW VE3GFN Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jan 27 15:41:45 EST 2014

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: VE3GFN
Operator(s): VE3GFN
Station: VE3GFN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: ON

Total:  QSOs = 66  State/Prov = 23  Countries = 0  Total Score = 6,831

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

My briefest contest ever! My 160M antenna is a Butternut vertical with the 160M
knots, for hour after hour ...

My vertical was blowing around so much, the SWR must have been varying widely.
I was using the K3 with the ATU, and the K3 kept putting itself off line ... I
mean, it just shut down, consistently, until I gave up before I blew the K3.