[3830] CQ160 CW OK7K Multi-Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Jan 28 06:03:36 EST 2014

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: OK7K
Operator(s): OK1BN OK1GK OK1NS
Station: OK7K

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: Sazena Aerodrome

Total:  QSOs = 1530  State/Prov = 31  Countries = 81  Total Score = 992,320

Used equiment:
Rigs:
2x FT-1000MP INTERLOCKED + PA ACOM2000A

Antennas:
Vertical @ 34m �" 120 ground radials

RX Antennas:
Beverage 360m to USA (320 deg)
Beverage 700m to USA (320 deg)
Beverage 360m to Carribien (280 deg)
Beverage 360m to South America (250 deg)
Beverage 360m to Africa (170 deg)
Beverage 360m to VK/ZL (080 deg)
Beverage 360m to Japan (045 deg
Beverage 260m to North (015 deg)
Beverage 180m to near East (135 deg)
K9AY Loop

Before the contest was set to achieve 1 million points and 1550 QSOs. We have
accomplished this almost but...
Since the summer 2013 we have seen interference on 160m band from the direction
of the USA in significant power about S7 over whole band. But we are not able to
find this QRM. This is the reason why we have only 31 mult from States because
we are not able to copy signals from this direction. I mean we lost about 5-10
Mult form USA/VE and tens of QSOs. We apologize to those which called us but we
were not able to read.

Any way thanks for nice EU Multi race and congratulations to all millionaires
like: S59A, OM7M, DR1A, E7DX, UA2F and others.

See you in SSB part of CQWW160.

www.ok7k.estranky.cz

On behalf of OK7K group - Petr OK1BN