[3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad K4BAI LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Jan 30 22:43:22 EST 2014

                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Jan 31

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 0:22

  160:   0      0
   80:  13     10
   40:  22     15
   20:   0      0
Total:  35     25  Total Score = 875

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

FT1000MP, 100W, dipole, inverted vee.  Had to miss the first eight minutes in
order to be NCS on the Fourth Region Net since the regular NCS was not present.

Very nice to have non-regulars like K6LL, N5QQ, VE3KI, K6XX, W1AW/0 QRV tonight
and hope they will come back and become regulars.  I think Bill's announcement
suggestion tonight's NS be used as a practice for the real NA Sprint on
Saturday was successful in getting more stations QRV tonight.  In the real NA
Sprint, I will be only QRV for he last hour or so.  Beginning next Tuesday
night, GA stations will be QRV as W1AW/4 for a week and hope you will all work
one of us.  73, John, K4BAI.