[3830] IARU NW3H SO SSB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jul 13 06:45:51 EDT 2014

                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: NW3H
Operator(s): NW3H
Station: NW3H

Class: SO SSB HP
QTH: Skippack, PA

  160:   0       0      0       0
   80:   0       0      0       0
   40:   0      46      4       9
   20:   0     265     21      36
   15:   0      98     17      26
   10:   0      23      6       4
-------------------------------------
Total:   0     432     48      75  Total Score = 150,306

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Did not have the entire weekend to play but put in a part time effort. Did the
all phone class to give myself the best chance to win the EPA section which I
did 2 years ago in phone only.  Conditions seemed all over the place.  The
bands would go from long to short to long within minutes.  Ran a little bit on
Saturday morning but 80% of this effort was S&P.  I need to work on some
things for my station before Fall contest season especially on the low bands.
New dipoles and possibly a low band vertical are needed.  Worked 21 of the WTRC
stations on 40 phone. That was neat!  This will contest will always be
remembered for WRTC 2014 and I was glad to be a part of history.  Thanks to the
DX and stateside for the QSOs!  73