[3830] IARU K6GHA SO SSB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jul 13 08:31:21 EDT 2014

                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: K6GHA
Operator(s): K6GHA
Station: K6GHA

Class: SO SSB LP
QTH: Santa Cruz

  160:   0       0      0       0
   80:   0       2      2       0
   40:   0      94     20      10
   20:   0     214     27      37
   15:   0      72     12       9
   10:   0      23      5       1
-------------------------------------
Total:   0     405     66      57  Total Score = 165,927

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

I see by scores I missed the Japan opening on 15m. Looks like others didn’t.
The WRTC contest within a contest was fun and is noted that CW was the way to
go to gather all the possible contestants. So much for unassisted phone.
Europe for me didn’t open until around ½ of the way through the event. So I
was playing catch-up most of the time. Fun format, some surprises as usual, but
just a lot of fun. The sun is coming up, and it makes for an interesting way to
end a contest.