[3830] IARU K2QO SO CW LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jul 13 10:55:35 EDT 2014

                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: K2QO
Operator(s): K2QO
Station: K2QO

Class: SO CW LP
QTH: WNY

  160:
   80:   20             1       1
   40:  112            14      20
   20:   82            23      21
   15:  102            27      18
   10:
-------------------------------------

Club: Niagara Frontier Radiosport

Comments:

This is the first time I've actually put some effort into this contest. I meant
to go QRP but I was 20 Qs in before noticing that the power was set to 100W.
Chalk it up to a mental SNAFU. Maybe my bad golf habits are creeping into
contesting.

I really don't understand the nuances of scoring in this one, so I have no idea
if this score is correct.

K3, Force 12 C4E at 55', 220' CF Wire, Skookum Logger on a Mac Mini

73,
Mark K2QO
FN03ra