[3830] IARU SE0X(SM0MDG) SO CW HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jul 13 18:34:50 EDT 2014

                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: SE0X
Operator(s): SM0MDG
Station: SE0X

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: Stockholm

  160:     0    0       0        0
   80:    53    0       5       20
   40:   515    0      27       33
   20:   833    0      29       28
   15:   499    0      30       28
   10:    27    0       5       15
-------------------------------------
Total:  1927    0      96      124  Total Score = 1,513,380

Another fun weekend with the toys! Propagation on high bands felt rocky a few
hours into the test. Saturday afternoon at 1500 the rate on 15m dropped
considerably. 20m delivered for another few hours but I went to 40m one hour
ahead of the plan. This year 10m and 80m where weak, so I just picked a few
mults there and focused on 15, 20 and 40 meter.

1900 and 0200 where the weakest hours but after all the atmosphere behaved and
the rate was between 60 and 125 in all other hours of the contest. Not bad for
a summer contest close to 60N.

WRTC stations where good copy and easy to work on 15-40m. Worked quite a few,
both when running and S&P, without spending any extra effort chasing them.