[3830] CWopsT K4BAI HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Jul 17 08:08:54 EDT 2014

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Jul 17

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA/USA

  160:    0     0
   80:    0     0
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  112    76  Total Score = 8,512

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

FT1000MP, Alpha 91b, 1 KW, TH6DXX, dipole.  Good conditions on 15 at the start,
but not too much activity there. 20 and 40 were both good to NA and EU.
Inspired by my team at WRTC (LY9A and LY4L), I sent at 38 WPM for the entire
test instead of slowing down as time went on.  Of course, I still tried to slow
down for those who needed it, who were few.  Non-members worked who seemed good
prospects for new members included N9RV, N5HZ, UA3DSN, OK1US, W0AG, and KT5V.
73, John, K4BAI.