[3830] IARU PP5WG M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Jul 17 20:24:17 EDT 2014

                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: PP5WG
Operator(s): PP5WG PP5FB PP5RT PY3DX
Station: PP5WG

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Rancho Queimado
Operating Time (hrs): 23:58

  160:    0       0     0        0
   80:   15      12     3       20
   40:  166     150    27       40
   20:  152     317    32       35
   15:   88     670    29       31
   10:  145     388    21       24
-------------------------------------
Total:  566    1537   112      150  Total Score = 2,527,776

Club: Araucaria DX Group

Comments:

First of all we would pay our deep thanks to Sergio PP5JR who's the station's
owner and  a great contest enthusiast.

He let us operate from his excellent station while traveling to attend the WRTC
2014 at Boston, MA. Also is important to point out the splendid participation of
the Brazilian team PY2YU and PY2NDX and also the friendship team PY1NX and
LZ3YY.

They were just fantastic and made us proud of them! We shared amazing moments
during the weekend among friends.

Due to the circumstances of lack of time to prepare the station as it should,
under my account perhaps we have established one of the best results from the
location along the years. I wish such nice moments like this could be repeated
soon.

73 to all of you in the log and for those which, in moments, was difficult to
copy due to some bad QRM or because of the good wine, hihi.

PP5WG Team - IARU 2014