[3830] NCCC Sprint K7SS LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Jul 17 23:24:41 EDT 2014

                    NCCC Sprint - Jul 18

Call: K7SS
Operator(s): K7SS
Station: K7SS

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: wa
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:   1      1
   80:   5      3
   40:  18     13
   20:  17     14
   15:   8      7
Total:  49     38  Total Score = 1,862

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

Well my historical scores are improving... last week was "1776" from
the founding of the nation...and now up to the civil war with "1862",
 here's hoping for more 20th century history scores soon.. maybe
"1915" for WW1 or "1942" for WW2.

Special moment of the evening..  Working W7WHY and NN7SS at the same time on
80.
it did take a slight fill.. :-)

15-very low signal levels.. that 229 i sent KW8N was real.. before the start
20-just fine..loud clear signals.
40-pretty good for sunny time of day
80-still noisy and too much daylite. K6MR had a fine CA signal ... nice and
loud however.
160-well.. you know..  thanks W7OM for my one Q.

73 DanWA
K7SS