[3830] NAQP RTTY NW3H Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jul 20 01:37:37 EDT 2014

                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - July

Call: NW3H
Operator(s): NW3H
Station: NW3H

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Skippack, PA

   10:    1     1
-------------------
Total:  281   107  Total Score = 30,067

Club:

Team: AOCC Desperados

Comments:

New personal best in this contest.  Had fun and really enjoy RTTY.  Actually ran
for the first time in this mode.  Averaged about 60/hour for two hours.  Once
the sun went down this contest shows me what I need to work on...low band
antennas. My very low handing dipoles had a hard time getting through but they
did.  The rate went down exponentially though and I know what I need to work on
for the Fall.  Thanks to Bob K8IA for the spot with the AOCC Desperados.  I am
only two states away from WAS RTTY and triple play.   Tnx for the QSOs and 73
de NW3H BILL in PA.