[3830] NAQP RTTY K9CT Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jul 20 09:53:30 EDT 2014

                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - July

Call: K9CT
Operator(s): K9CT
Station: K9CT

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:

   10:    6     5
-------------------
Total:  723   173  Total Score = 125,079

Club:

Team: SMC Lemonade

Comments:

It was fun and nice to easily use SO2R. Thanks to all that made the band
changes. Conditions were ok but it would have been nice for a sunspot or two.
Bands seemed quiet...even on 80 for a change.

There were sometimes I noticed some strange noises in the RTTY band and had to
move away from them. They seemed like transmitted digital modes and were loud.
One took up several KHz.

It seemed like there were some new operators that didn't get the exchange in
the right order but it worked itself out. It is always nice to have more
operators in the contest.

I was trying out the new N1MMPlus Logger...it worked very well. I used MMTTY
and 2Tone on each radio.

2 - K3 and MK2R+ interface

73, Craig K9CT