[3830] DMC RTTY VA7ST Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jul 20 13:03:09 EDT 2014

                    DMC RTTY Contest

Call: VA7ST
Operator(s): VA7ST
Station: VA7ST

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: BC

Total:  25  Countries = 15  Call Areas = 5  Continents = 4  Total Score = 2,000

Club: Orca DX and Contest Club

Comments:

I think this is just my second entry in the DMC RTTY test -- first one was the
inaugural running back in 2007.

I bumped up my score from 252 to 2000 points, with half an hour less time. Got
on for brief stints at 1200z, 1500z and again at 1730z just before NAQP RRTY at
1800z, and spent a few minutes late Saturday night landing a few EU mults on
20M. But was too tired from NAQP RTTY to do much more.

Missed AF and OC for the big continent multipliers.