[3830] IARU IR8C M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Jul 22 12:49:25 EDT 2014

                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: IR8C
Operator(s): IZ8GCE IZ8TDP IZ8DFO IZ8EFD IK8UND
Station: IR8C

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Napoli

  160:   29       0     3       23
   80:   24      21     9       28
   40:  102      58    28       45
   20:  209     797    44       65
   15:  207     886    44       59
   10:   49     112    15       33
-------------------------------------
Total:  620    1874   143      253  Total Score = 3,251,160

Club: ICC Italian Contest Club

Comments:

Since we knew we were not going to run IARU, with ARI HQ team (congrats for the
great score),
we decided to try a ms effort, with a simple setup for low bands.
All in all, we are happy with the result, reached with only 1 cw op.
15 and 20 were the "money" bands, with a huge night US pileup.
Fun to compete with "on line" scores versus DL2CC and SP8R, we hardly
tried to reduce the gap, without being able to succeed.
Btw it was a good way to test new devices produced by Franco, IZ8GCE, that
worked flawlessly during the whole test.

Cu agn in cqww, 73

IK8UND,
On behalf IR8C team
(iz8gce, iz8tdp, iz8dfo, iz8efd, ik8und)