[3830] ARRL FD W2RDX 3A LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Jul 23 14:15:04 EDT 2014

                    ARRL Field Day

Call: W2RDX
Operator(s): W2GN NW2K N2CK N2BEG N2ZN AF2K K2TJ N2UJN K2MP K2QZR W2FU K1PY K2TER KV2X W2TF W2FE K2DB W3OAB K2MTH WA2CAT KB2CHC AC2JO KD2GHF
Station: W2RDX

Class: 3A LP
QTH: WNY

   10:     0     24
    6:     6     19
    2:    14     20
  222:     6      7
  432:    11     11
  903:
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
----------------------------
Total:  2237   1831     0  Total Score = 14,340

Club: Rochester (NY) DX Association

Comments:

We had a great crew and support this year again in the second year returning to
competitive Field Days for RDXA.  Despite some interference issues and
setup/teardown challenges (not enough bodies), we were able to increase our
score over last year.

Thanks again to the Antique Wireless Association for loaning us two mil-masts
for Yagi supports, and to the many individuals who provided equipment for us to
use this weekend.  The weather was perfect and we were able to staff all three
stations for the entire 24 hour period, so what more can you ask for?

See you all next year!