[3830] ARRL June VHF W3DHJ/R Rover LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Fri Jul 25 13:47:22 EDT 2014

 DM88   45
 DM89   6

 RoverLog Score Summary:
 Band    QSOs   Value   QSOPts  Mults
 50      137    1       137     93
 144     33     2       66      19

 Totals: 170            203     112

                 Claimed Score: 22736

Saturday -- offered wretched propagation.  There were no
out-of-state contacts and in-state propagation was poor.
Even 2M propagation was bad.  I'm assigning blame to the
RF attenuation caused by the N.W. fire's smoke that we
had in Colorado. HI!HI!

Sunday -- started out to be a repeat of Saturday.  No sigs
until 1430Z, and that was poor regional 6M and 2M ground
wave again.  Finally, 6M came alive at 1600Z and propagation
to all points of the compass carried me through the rest of
the contest as I handed out DM87 and, lastly, DM88.

73
Jonesy, W3DHJ