[3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad NN7SS(K6UFO) QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Jul 31 23:13:41 EDT 2014

                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Aug 1

Call: NN7SS
Operator(s): K6UFO
Station: NN7SS

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: WA
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:   0      0
   80:   2      1
   40:   5      4
   20:  13     12
   15:   7      7
Total:  27     24  Total Score = 648

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

I was about to become "the bug on the windshield!" I had been
reconfiguring the station all day for a new remote access, and
as NS approached, WRITELOG WOULDN'T RUN!

I finally got it working, too late for NS RTTY, but just in
time for NS CW. Whew!

15m was better than last month, 20m was "too many guys, too
little time."  40m was starting to get difficult, and 80m was
a strain - still 45 minutes before sunset here. 160m was a
minute of CQing to wind down...

NN7SS Burt WA (K6UFO op)

15m: C-3 at 52ft
20m: C-3 at 52ft
40m: Force 12 Delta 240 at 78ft
80m: Delta Loop from 70 ft
160m: Inverted L off tower.
One Kenwood TS-590s turned down to 5 watts
Writelog, microham keyer