[3830] DRCG RTTY K4WW SOAB-6 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jun 15 08:00:31 EDT 2014

                    DRCG WW RTTY Contest

Call: K4WW
Operator(s): K4WW
Station: K4WW

Class: SOAB-6 HP
QTH: KY

   20:   30      19          2
   15:   70      24         12
   10:
-----------------------------------
Total:  100      43         14  Total Score = 626,886

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

As I my OS (Win98) would not allow download of the correct contest module, I got
a bit "creative", and used one with similar scoring. I have no idea if
the score is even close to being correct, but I'm sure the log checkers will
determine that. Eventually, I suppose it will become necessary to upgrade my
contest OS, but as long as it works, I doubt it. Thanks to all for the
contacts.