[3830] DRCG RTTY GU0SUP SOAB-6 LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jun 15 10:20:13 EDT 2014

                    DRCG WW RTTY Contest

Call: GU0SUP
Operator(s): GU0SUP
Station: GU0SUP

Class: SOAB-6 LP
QTH: Guernsey

   80:    0       0          0
   40:    0       0          0
   20:   93      27          5
   15:   90      23         12
   10:   11      10          0
-----------------------------------
Total:  194      60         17  Total Score = 106,183

Club: DL-DX RTTY Contest Group

Comments:

I was going to start during the second session, but the bands were very quiet
here, so I decided to enter the 6-hour section during the last session.
I think this was a good decision, as the bands were good. Had some fun, worked
a few nice calls, and even 10m opened for a while.
It was odd to find AA8R so early (0931) on 20m, and then hear GM/ON/PA as
well.

Most of my time was spent CQ'ing, and I had some good runs.

Thanks to all for the points, and I will see some of you at the Ham Radio
event..

73 de Phil GU0SUP