[3830] ARRL June VHF K9CT Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jun 16 10:29:36 EDT 2014

                    ARRL June VHF QSO Party

Call: K9CT
Operator(s): K9CT
Station: K9CT

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: EN50

  903:    3     3
  1.2:    5     4
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  340   160  Total Score = 64,000

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Between flight delays and family medical issues, my time on the air was
completely disrupted. However, I did what I could. Ran a few MS schedules which
went well. No EME this year...Murphy is still residing somewhere in my
amplifier.

Six was not open too much....not many times did the S meter move much at all.
Sunday morning was probably the best here...hooked up three 6m antennas in a
Stackmatch to cover the open directions. Nice turnout of CW operators for low
signal levels.

Sunday afternoon, I turned to 2m on up and kept busy chasing rovers and
regional stations up and down the bands. Not much on six after mid-afternoon.

My lowest score in some time but still enjoyed the slower pace of the contest.
Easy to say hi to many friends.

One C6, KP4 and XE in the log for the DX component of the contest....and W0ETT
in DM86 was a new grid for my FFMA total. That was pretty cool as we worked on
both FSK441 and CW.