[3830] WVQP KN4Y Single OpCW LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jun 16 21:17:34 EDT 2014

                    West Virginia QSO Party

Call: KN4Y
Operator(s): KN4Y
Station: KN4Y

Class: Single OpCW LP
QTH: FL

   80:
   40:   3      0       0
   20:   6      0       0
----------------------------
Total:   9      0       0  Mults = 5  Total Score = 205

Club: SPORTSMAN'S PARADISE ARC

Comments:

Did not hear much activity on CW.I think the problem is location on the bands.
The rule reads Suggested frequencies, General portion of all bands. Many of the
West Virginia CW operators are extra class and this reference to general class
is confusing. I suggest the rule be revised to show the actual frequency range
for CW and SSB. Next year the WV CW guys will know where to go and so will we.