[3830] ARRL June VHF AC4G Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jun 16 22:33:28 EDT 2014

                    ARRL June VHF QSO Party

Call: AC4G
Operator(s): AC4G
Station: AC4G

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TN

  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  107    39  Total Score = 4,173

Saturday afternoon - few QSOs.  Saturday evening deep QSB, but opening to West
Coast USA permitted QSOs to Calif, Colorado, Montana, etc. Sunday evening great
condx to NE USA from my grid EM65. Had a good short run until band dropped. Lost
my VHF and UHF yagis in storm a week prior to contest; therefore, was not able
to work those bands.  Maybe next year. Wished I had more time for the contest
vice the almost 4 hours I was able to participate.   Thanks all of the QSOs and
73 until the next band opening! Bruce-AC4G