[3830] ARRL June VHF WO9S Single Op LP

Jonathan L. Rosner rosner at hep.uchicago.edu
Tue Jun 17 17:54:18 EDT 2014

                 ARRLVHFJUN Summary Sheet

        Start Date : 2014-06-14

     CallSign Used : WO9S
       Operator(s) : WO9S

Operator Category : SINGLE-OP
              Band : ALL
             Power : LOW
              Mode : MIXED
  Default Exchange : EN61
        Gridsquare : EN61ET

              Name : Jonathan Rosner
           Address : 5337 S. University Avenue
    City/State/Zip : Chicago  IL  60615
           Country : USA

      ARRL Section : IL
         Club/Team : Society of Midwest Contesters
          Software : N1MM Logger V13.10.2

         Band  Mode  QSOs     Pts  Grd
           50  CW      20      20   15
           50  USB      7      7    4
          144  USB      3      3    1
        Total  Both    30      30   20

             Score : 600
               Rig : Yaesu FT-847 (100 W on 6; 50 W on 2)
          Antennas : Cushcraft R6000 vertical; 40 meter sloping dipole

           Soapbox : Just a couple of hours of operation.  Nice to catch
                     some locals and some of the opening on 6.

   I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations
   established for amateur radio in my country. My report is
   correct and true to the best of my knowledge. I agree to be
   bound by the decisions of the Contest Committee.

   Date : 2014-06-17        Signature : Jonathan L. Rosner  WO9S